Cremation with Viewing
Includes:Basic services of the funeral director
• Staff and overhead
• Transferring the Remains to the funeral home
• Securing and filing documents and permit
• Embalming and grooming
• Use of staff for viewing (3 hours)
• Transfer of Remains to crematory
• Return of cremated Remains from crematory
• Cremation fees
• 1 disposition permit and a temporary plastic container
Remains will be viewed in an unfinished, unlined cardboard cremation container unless you select a different option.
A selection of cremation caskets is available to choose from A selection of urns is available for you to choose from.